Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy s4 battery

Like seriously...........
    Ive seen people use the phone for the same time and same way and still have 45%...
    My phone is like 1 week old..

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails galaxy s4 battery-screenshot_2014-06-05-13-25-06.jpg   galaxy s4 battery-screenshot_2014-06-05-12-42-48.jpg  

Default Re: galaxy s4 battery

Okay! Dude the problem is your apps. maybe you have some apps that consume more battery. All you need to do is just go to the settings _ battery and check out which app does consume more battery.. Do you use 3G network? It only works for 7 hours on normal use. For high use it may work less. If the problem doesn't get solved go to the shop and try replacing.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Nope, no such thing
    Need help asap.!

I disabled google plus and google search because they'd wake my phone up constantly despite disabling just about all sync and location items within them. Now I can leave the phone on standby 12 hours and come back with it at 96% instead of 65%. Don't need or want all that constant sync and location tracking stuff.

I can manually check for whatever I need myself as needed, which saves the battery from constantly monitoring for 'stuff' .. I have voice commands, etc. all OFF for now until I figure out what doesn't needlessly suck resources.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Still the same!