Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Clone my Phone to my PC?????

I do not know if this is possible but it should be. How do I put my actual phone on my PC? Yes you heard me right. I have tried VNCserver, SnaPpea and others but that is really just to back up files and maybe use texting...I want it all, I want to see my phone on my PC screen and use all of its functions, including making a phone call. I do not want to use 1,000 diff apps to accomplish this...Has this ever been done? Maybe I am just really stupid and its done all the time...I am know android expert so forgive me if I sound like a newb.
    If this has not been done than lets talk and get this out there..I can see where it has been done the other way around because people are glued to their phones but why not this way? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Clone my Phone to my PC?????

BUMP!

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by neu smurph View Post
    Thank you neu smurph..I tried airdroid and it is very cool but still does not meat expectations. All the functionality is not there. you can text play music and transfer files but you cannot open your phone apps and use them and so on...i do thank you that was the second software app I tried and was very hopeful but not quite there....
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

BUMP
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks to B.Daddy I believe he came up with an AWESOME solution using mirrorop sender/receiver...Just have to root my phone and let the magic begin.....