- 1 Posts
recover from factory reset
Dumb question, but how to best restore my phone after a factory reset? Am trying to see if that will help with the halving of battery life since kitkat upgrade in my Z1compact, and really not relishing restoring all my apps.
Between backup to Sd, and Sony PC companion, think I've got my data covered, though bit worried about contact groups, but more concerned about my apps, and, specifically, my app data. Whether it's most frequently visited sites in dolphin, or my local bookmarks, or battery doctor charging history, or my time tracker data, or my vivino database, or my custom dictionary, I'm worried that I'll lose stuff, or spend hours trying to restore it.
Any assistance gratefully received.
- 06-08-2014, 08:52 PM #2
Re: recover from factory reset
For contacts, make sure yours are synced with a Google account. Then signing back in will restore those contacts.
For apps, you can use Helium backup for saving your app data.
Not sure how Dolphin works, but Google Chrome saves your history, bookmarks, etc. if your Google account is connected.
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:28 AM
- By saikene in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:05 PM
- By waltwhiteftw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:51 PM
- By christy seravilo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Delen Mahesparan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:03 AM