Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sms blocking

hey guys, i have a question. how can i possibly block a number from sending me text messages, like completely? ive downloaded phone ninja app and other apps as well none work properly they still allow the number to text me, and i dont want to have to get my number changed. i have a droid razr M, with kitkat 4.4.2. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks so much in advance.

ROM

Default Re: sms blocking

+1 We get spam SMS mags here in Spain - would love to be able typo block them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Call Control

Quote Originally Posted by acrophobic10 View Post
    hey guys, i have a question. how can i possibly block a number from sending me text messages, like completely? ive downloaded phone ninja app and other apps as well none work properly they still allow the number to text me, and i dont want to have to get my number changed. i have a droid razr M, with kitkat 4.4.2. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks so much in advance.

Don't know if its the same on your moto, but on my HTC one there is a block list setting in the stock messaging app which works fine

Posted via Android Central App