- 06-19-2014, 07:52 PM #2
Re: Rearrange Tabs in Chrome?
You can do it on Chrome on a tablet, but not on a phone. On a tablet, you can actually see the tabs. Long-press on the tab you want to move, then drag it to the new position. The phone's Chrome interface doesn't show you actual tabs--instead, if you tap on the multi-window icon at the upper right, you'll see all of your open Chrome windows in a stacked-card fashion, without any way of rearranging them.
- 06-20-2014, 02:31 PM #4
- 06-20-2015, 09:41 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2015, 03:44 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 18Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:08 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:28 PM
- By roby827 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:32 PM