Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By frank corrigan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google now not working anymore, can't connect to network

Hi
    i got this issue simultaneously on my N5 and N7, both on 4.4.4
    i received a google search update yesterday, and since google now doesn't work. it won't connect to network.
    i tried removing and adding back my account... not working.
    i then even wiped partition cache and did a full reset, but then again google now won't launch, and it tells me "can't connect o network"...

am i the only one experiencing this issue?

PS i did nothing between yesterday and todya, all my devices are stock, no root nothing. and it happened simultaneously on both my devices after the google search update....

Default Re: google now not working anymore, can't connect to network

Quote Originally Posted by bagou01 View Post
    Hi
    i received a google search update yesterday, and since google now doesn't work. it won't connect to network.
    i then even wiped partition cache and did a full reset, but then again google now won't launch, and it tells me "can't connect o network"...

PS i did nothing between yesterday and todya, all my devices are stock, no root nothing. and it happened simultaneously on both my devices after the google search update....

I'm having the same exact issue on my note 3 and Nexus 7 . I've tried uninstalling from titanium backup, sideloading it, wipe data and cache. Still get network error

Quote Originally Posted by bagou01 View Post
    Hi

Someone plz tell me how 2 sort this b4 I throw fone off wall
    elissa penn likes this.

Hey guys!! Me too!! KitKat and Google DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH EACH OTHER. I have a Motorola Verizon Android RAZR and trying to contact Verizon got me absolutely nowhere..... Finally spoke to someone @ Motorola who told me. "The KitKat program can't be removed". My phone has turned into a p.o.s. and now I need an app to access a URL so I can look things up! I hate this phone and nobody will do anything!, Lousy, nonexistent, why bother, tired of talking to robots, crappie customer Service!!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

The Google Search update broke the "OK Google" hotword detection for me, but other than that Google Now still seems to work fine.

Check that; it started working again randomly right after I posted that. Creepy. >.>