- 25 Posts
I accidently clicked the 'always' option for viewing all gallery videos via VLC player. I don't want it as some videos don't play fine in VLC and I need MXplayer for some. So how do I switch back to the prompt where it asks you to choose if you want to use this player just once or always?
I'm using MotoG running android 4.4.2. Please help. This is annoying.
Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-27-2014, 11:01 PM #2
I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:00 PM
- By austriak in forum LG G2Replies: 22Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM
- By mdye in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:01 PM
- By DevilInPgh in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:39 AM