Is the sound quality good?
I'm new to Android, currently rocking a Nokia 710 with W7.5. I'm thinking about getting the Moto E; feel free to recommend anything else in it's price range.
One concern I have is sound quality, particularly with Audio files/streaming such as podcast and music. I understand streaming audio is compressed. This isn't the concern, but rather are there any noise interference or other issues I should be aware of? Particularly with Bluetooth... I understand the Moto E is Bluetooth version 4.0.
- 06-28-2014, 09:12 PM #2
- 06-28-2014, 09:34 PM #4
Re: Is the sound quality good?
I don't have a car, but I use Bluetooth headphones and they work about as well as I'd expect for Bluetooth audio: certainly not fit for a true audiophile, but very nice nonetheless. I've used them with a Nexus S and a Nexus 4.
- 06-29-2014, 01:55 AM #5
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:50 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:55 PM