Is the sound quality good?

Vitte

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to Android, currently rocking a Nokia 710 with W7.5. I'm thinking about getting the Moto E; feel free to recommend anything else in it's price range.

One concern I have is sound quality, particularly with Audio files/streaming such as podcast and music. I understand streaming audio is compressed. This isn't the concern, but rather are there any noise interference or other issues I should be aware of? Particularly with Bluetooth... I understand the Moto E is Bluetooth version 4.0.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I suggest that you ask in the Moto E forum. You're more likely to be noticed by someone who actually has one there.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a car, but I use Bluetooth headphones and they work about as well as I'd expect for Bluetooth audio: certainly not fit for a true audiophile, but very nice nonetheless. I've used them with a Nexus S and a Nexus 4.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
You really should ask someone with a Moto E, though. Asking if Android has good Bluetooth is like asking if restaurants have good food: you can usually count on some minimum standard, but each one is different.

Vitte

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I went ahead and purchased it anyway, so I guess I will find out. I wanted to get the Nokia 635, but I don't want to wait for it to launch.

Vitte

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Never mind, just started to switch back to Gmail but I honestly can't stand it. I'm staying with Outlook.com and purchased a Nokia 521 at Walmart site-to-store, picking it up tonight.

I miss the old Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech