Hands free setting timer??
I set a timer a few times a day. Its great to say "OK Google Now, set timer for 40 minutes" but then I have to find the phone, grab it and enter the unlock pattern for the timer to activate ... hardly "hands free". How can I get it to set the time even with the phone locked?
- 06-30-2014, 02:20 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 08:03 PM #3
Re: Hands free setting timer??
What phone? Sounds like you have a Moto X since you can say the phrase with the screen locked. If you make sure all your Motorola apps are up to date you should be able to speak your PIN to unlock your phone. The one you want to make sure is updated is the Touchless Control app as i believe that was the one that would add that capability.
- By brightgeeks in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 11:09 PM
- By tech2050 in forum Android GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Pariah1990 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:05 PM
- By pieeddiepi in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:23 AM