I have 4.4.2 on a samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014. In the contacts app I can't edit contacts. If I create a new contact the pencil icon appears, but not on the ones I synced.
Is this normal, or, is there a setting to allow me to edit synced files?
I tested to see if I edited a contact on my iPhone and it changed the contact on my tablet. Why not the other way around?
If not, this is very annoying since I can edit contacts on my iPhone and my computer and have them sync across platforms.
- 07-03-2014, 02:48 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: can't edit contacts?
Not sure, but if you import contacts from another phone / web mail / whatever they can be set as a read only "corporate contact". To be able to edit and synch over all Android devices & Google desktop apps they need to be in Google. Over to someone else....
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:07 PM
- By MamaBear2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 01:14 PM