- 5 Posts
Have 4.4.2 on S4, not rooted, and have experienced times where the phone's data connection will hang, cannot connect to any data, texts don't send, etc...but throwing the phone into airplane mode and back out fixes the problem, have heard this was a known issue with 4.4.2. My problem now is that I had attempted to dial a number, the phone never connected to the number, I ended the call, but I don't have history of that phone number in my call log.
Is there a file that the dialer would write out to listing the number that it attempted to dial the call, and not just connected or missed calls?
- 07-04-2014, 03:52 PM #2
Re: Call Log
I had the GS4 with 4.4.2 and didn't have any problems with it, not sure if it is widespread.
Do a factory reset to see if that helps you.
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:45 PM
- By TNCattleDog in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Kevin Schultz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 08:46 PM