gmail app showing unread message
It seems my new gmail address which is setup in the stock gmail app says there is an unread message. I've done a search for 'in:anywhere is:unread' and it comes back with none found.
I've never used gmail before so I'm not sure what else to do. I've also logged in on PC and did a search in the trash tag and spam tag and still nothing.
- 07-05-2014, 01:22 PM #2
- 380 Posts
Re: gmail app showing unread message
Seems like when I signed up I got a welcome message. Could it be that? Are you seeing that message on your computer or tablet or phone? Otherwise wait a day or so, it may clear up on it's own. (or display the actual message) Also reboot the device you are seeing that message on.
- 07-05-2014, 09:50 PM #4
- By StardustGalaxy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:36 AM
- By ShaneN. in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:53 AM
- By Spintigris in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Varshni in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:58 AM