Can I make LED blink red on missed text?
Just trying to setup my first android and I installed bbm, it blinks read on a missed message. Perfect. The only option for texts is grouped with all notifications asking if I want a blue light to blink. So right now when I get a text my screen lights up for a second, goes black and then flashes a blue LED. Is there way for the screen to stay sleeping and just blink the red LED for the waiting text? I'd also like my phone to not have the screen turn on when I get a text too.
- 07-05-2014, 11:37 PM #2
Re: Can I make LED blink red on missed text?
So it needs an app to be done? I think BBM gave me the option to use blue, so maybe I can make them both blue. I also came across "Light Manager". Apparently it's supposed to be good?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:44 AM
- By cachun402 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:38 PM