Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Visually Impaired Accessibility question

I am visually impaired and finding my way around the KitKat OS which seems to be much better about Accessbility but have found a few problems that I could use some assistance on:

1) I am unable to answer incoming calls. Is there a way to use the "center" button as a default way to answer a call when it's ringing in?
    2) How do I get a text message to "re-read" itself if I miss it? Is there a better app that might offer me an easier way to read, answer than the default one?
    3) I am using the "Voice Search" option that is tied to Google, but when writing a text message, it repeats "google search" and then places that in the text message so if I verbally say, "Text wife" and then it says, "what is your message?" I would repeat: "I will be home soon." It repeats very quickly afterwards, "Google search I will be home soon." How do I get that to stop or should I be looking into another application that doesn't do this?

Thank you,