Upgraded my rooted Moto G and the lockscreen won't let me in!

pofadda

May 24, 2011
Visit site
My Moto G has upgraded (it says). After the (final?) upgrade stage where it says 'Optimising app 1 of 1' I see my lockscreen pattern but, although it is accepting my 'pattern', it then displays the desktop only to restart the lockscreen a second later. I therefore can't get in to turn off the lockscreen or do anything else.

My phone is unlocked and rooted, if that helps. Would ADB be of use here? I have tried using the 'Factory' (reset) from the Fastboot mode but I am dumped back in the usual boot process and see the 'Optimising app 1 of 1', etc. all over again.

Hanna Kern

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
This happened with my Google Nexus 4!!!! Wouldn't let me in on my lock screen! Mine is unlocked. I had to factory reset it, and it let me in after that but now my phone is slow and glitched out! New bug?

pofadda

May 24, 2011
Visit site
This happened with my Google Nexus 4!!!! Wouldn't let me in on my lock screen! Mine is unlocked. I had to factory reset it, and it let me in after that but now my phone is slow and glitched out! New bug?
So you could actually get it to factory reset? I still have to get past that hurdle :-(.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar