Bricked my Galaxy S3. Help?
I soft bricked my AT&T Galaxy S3. Odin is giving me issues, and so is my recovery (running philz). When I try and flash through Odin it fails. I've downloaded and redownloaded the files from multiple places, so I doubt all these files can be bad.
Than in recovery, I get a status 7 error for every file I try.
Prior to the soft brick I was running android 4.4.2 KitKat, and I tried to root. I flashed the wrong file by mistake. Any help would be greatly appreciated
- 07-10-2014, 08:57 PM #2
- 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM #4
- 07-10-2014, 10:28 PM #6
- 07-10-2014, 10:57 PM #8
- 07-11-2014, 08:34 PM #10
- By cprio in forum Android WearReplies: 17Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:22 PM
- By boulderado in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:18 PM