- 07-13-2014, 12:31 AM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 07-13-2014, 03:33 PM #4
- 08-08-2014, 01:04 PM #6
- 3 Posts
Re: SD card question
Problem is Android (at least my 4.1.2 Galaxy SII) doesn't recognize NTFS or exFAT, only FAT32. Worse is that win7 & win8 dont let you format to FAT32, and the phone wont let you format it either. I had to get a 3rd party app to do it; in my case a nifty little app I found on the Sandisk website called Miniaide. Phew, what a hassle!
- 08-08-2014, 06:08 PM #7
- 08-08-2014, 09:15 PM #8
- By blackguard in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:13 AM
- By donm527 in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:51 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:33 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:57 PM