Problems Switching From Dalvik To ART

coreyball

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S5 AT&T No Backup, Running KitKat

I am having trouble switching. Read articles and it made it seem like it was cake..

I started with 55 apps that needed optimization after the 350 apps updated. I am now down to 25..

Basically I have restarted and shut down my device 10 times and I keep getting error messages. I cannot use my phone all I can do Is restart or power off the machine.

This is one of the messages "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

My only option is to press OK and the same message comes back habitually.

ANY HELP!!!???

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I switched to ART and reset my animation options. I had one widget for Yahoo Weather that I had to replace with a different widget. Other than that, everything was fine. Of course, I am running 16 apps and none are games. 350 apps?

JoeBoomClap

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S5 AT&T No Backup, Running KitKat

I am having trouble switching. Read articles and it made it seem like it was cake..

I started with 55 apps that needed optimization after the 350 apps updated. I am now down to 25..

Basically I have restarted and shut down my device 10 times and I keep getting error messages. I cannot use my phone all I can do Is restart or power off the machine.

This is one of the messages "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

My only option is to press OK and the same message comes back habitually.

ANY HELP!!!???

JoeBoomClap

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Im experiencing the same problem, and I cant even get to my home screens after I power on. Any advicd? Please help before I throw my phone out the window

xperia2995

May 1, 2014
Visit site
In kitkat, Dalvik is still the default runtime.
Google already warns us there will be strange things taking place if we switch to ART.
Only with Android 5.0, they are gonna make ART the default runtime.

CalCK

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I have trouble switching from dalvik to ART. Is there any way I can stop this? It is taking forever. Plz answer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie