Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kitkat 4.4.4 Update

I am using Xperia Z1 with new update 4.4.4. I am disappointed with this update since I installed. My phone does not work as it used to. No sound from speakers, cant hear calls, no sound from walkman. It also stacks and many other bugs.

Dear Google team you need to come up with a solution soon to clear all these bugs. This phone is so expensive yet I can not get any value out of it anymore. Wish I didnt update it. So disappointed.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Kitkat 4.4.4 Update

Try a factory reset. I'm not a fan of KitKat either because I don't think Google has patched KitKat problems as well as they did for jellybean. Because they took 2 versions to get JB right. But your sound issues are a problem that you shouldn't be having
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Tried factory reset a couple ot times but sound would't come out of speakers until I plug in headsets.

What surprises me is that the message " headset connected" keeps flashing even when they are not connected.

Let me assure you that prior this update, my phone was ok with 4.4.2 release. As soon as I updated it, all that drama started. I bought my phone in Feb 2014.

This is so disappointing

Banned

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliK04 View Post
    Tried factory reset a couple ot times but sound would't come out of speakers until I plug in headsets.

What surprises me is that the message " headset connected" keeps flashing even when they are not connected.

Let me assure you that prior this update, my phone was ok with 4.4.2 release. As soon as I updated it, all that drama started. I bought my phone in Feb 2014.

This is so disappointing

That's not good, there's definitely something funky going on with your phone. You're still under warranty so it looks like you're going to have to make a claim. Contact Sony support first and see if they have a resolution before you do

I am using Android 4.4.4 KitKat version latest one but even though works fine and it option in view of contact option or list is not good look .think once about the view menu like previous versions

Thanks in advance bye

Quote Originally Posted by urvarma999 View Post
    I am using Android 4.4.4 KitKat version latest one but even though works fine and it option in view of contact option or list is not good look .think once about the view menu like previous versions

Thanks in advance bye

Sometime it may struck too