- 171 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Google chrome is not working correctly
I have a strange problem with my favorite browser: webpages are loading in I can see them for a millisecond and after that it goes just blank white when it's loaded - whit all kinds of webpages.
The stock browser is working fine as it should - as chrome should too.
Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-26-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 07-26-2014, 09:17 PM #3
Re: Google chrome is not working correctly
There's an ongoing post about this in Google support forums
- By stratct in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 05:53 PM
- By icewater106 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 03:29 PM