- 39 Posts
Automatic backup and restore
Does anyone here use it? I'm trying to think of a reason I would want to use it but I can't. Bookmarks sync though chrome anyway... All my address book entries are saved to google. If I were to factory reset it would seem to me I would want to reinstall apps one at a time.
Thoughts? I turned it off for now but really would like opinions.
Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
- 08-01-2014, 08:03 AM #2
Re: Automatic backup and restore
Since I flash ROMs a lot, it is rather helpful for reinstalling apps. I just let it go, and about 15 minutes later, I just restore my Nova Backup and I am up and running like I was about an hour prior.
- By Marv701 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:52 AM
- By bxdw01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 12:41 AM
- By Python49 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:48 AM