- 51 Posts
- 08-06-2014, 10:54 PM #2
- 08-07-2014, 12:00 AM #4
- 08-07-2014, 09:22 AM #5
- 478 Posts
Re: Nanny Nag Go Away
Yeah, this is one of the most obnoxious features ever. LMAO @ calling it a "nanny nag!" That's hilarious.
I did find a way to disable that pop up but it reset after you restarted or shut down the phone. I think it was the "automatically adjust volume on each track" setting. Smart volume I think it's called.
I hate that **** though. It would be one thing if the volume just set to a lower setting when you plugged headphones into it but no, that's not enough. It has to bombard you with this annoying message. It's almost worth rooting just to get rid of this dumb thing. It's not like listening to the music for 1 second at maximum is going to blow your ear drums. LOL
- By dv8info in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:59 AM
- By manhattan123 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:35 PM
- By rahammou in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:19 AM
- By TMJOSYD2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:17 PM
- By jdbii in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:33 PM