Virus in KitKat 4.4.4 ??
I've been using Chrome browser on KitKat 4.4.4 with no issues on a Moto G.
However, of late I have noticed a strange advertisement pop-up window that comes up every now and then and doesn't let me browse properly. I've attached the screenshot here.
When I try to navigate away by either clicking "ok" or by using the back button on my phone, I am always taken to the website listed on this pop-up.
Earlier I had thought that this must be one of those advertisements on the website I was visiting, but now I wonder if this is something more serious - perhaps a virus ?
Looking out for your comments and solutions.
- 08-11-2014, 09:50 AM #2
Re: Virus in KitKat 4.4.4 ??
You forgot the screenshot.
Based on your description, I would guess it is a pop up ad. I wish websites would stop doing that.
- 08-11-2014, 09:51 AM #3
- 08-11-2014, 01:22 PM #4
- By andygoh8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Rick8472 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:58 AM