- 08-13-2014, 12:03 PM #2
Re: Provider in upperleft corner since Android 4.4.2
Depending on your region, that is required and there isn't a way around that unless you root and modify the system. Installing a third party launcher will work, but you'll loose the look/feel of the stock launcher. Many prefer the third party ones, such as Nova or Apex, as opposed to the stock one.
Since both offer free versions, it may be worth the time to try those out.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-13-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- 08-14-2014, 02:01 AM #7
- 08-14-2014, 02:36 AM #9
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:48 PM
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:29 AM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:17 PM
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:28 PM
- By prashantwankhede in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:23 AM