Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Plum Pilot Plus

Anybody know anything about this phone? My T-Mobile retailer has these unlocked phones and was shown working one.They work great but I can't find any info about them.

Default Re: Plum Pilot Plus

The specs seem reasonable for an entry level phone. Plum Pilot Plus - Full phone specifications. I just wonder about support, since I've never heard of them before. But then again, we don't know a whole lot about the phones in the Indian market, here in the US.

EDIT: Wait, are you in India? I was assuming that because the info I saw on the phone mentioned the Indian market.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am in Miami, Florida,USA and a T-Mobile agent is selling them with a 1 yr guarantee. They have a well stablished, highly reputable business and well known in the community. In a word: reliable people. I think I'm going to get one today.

If you trust them, go for it. I've learned to be skeptical of anything a T-Mobile agent tells me; had a few bad experiences. You know your local store best, though.
    Thanked by: