- 26 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What is wrong with my playstore?
After the recent playstore update, I can't seem to download any new apps. Every time I try installing a new app, I am greeted by a notification 'App Purchase Problem'. It worked fine before the update. How do I fix this. My store is currently non functional
Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-14-2014, 11:29 AM #2
- 08-14-2014, 11:32 AM #3
Also try removing your Google account and re-adding it. There might be an issue with yours that doesn't let you download apps.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-14-2014, 04:08 PM #4
re: What is wrong with my playstore?
If none of those things work, you might have to do a factory reset
I had a problem where I couldn't download apps, and I had to factory reset to fix it
Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5
- 08-18-2014, 10:42 AM #5
- By jacpsu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
- By Alexandros1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2015, 06:57 AM