sd card in z2 tablet

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
ok,my sony tablet is saying its 75% at capacity and move pics etc to sd card,which ive installed but when i go to do it ,its impossible,is this because of kit kat?is there a way around it,simply or a app to help,its very frustrating,thanks in advance
john

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
ok,my sony tablet is saying its 75% at capacity and move pics etc to sd card,which ive installed but when i go to do it ,its impossible,is this because of kit kat?is there a way around it,simply or a app to help,its very frustrating,thanks in advance
john
If I understand correctly, you want to move files to the sd card? Depending on the file, you should be able to use a file manager and move the files (downloads, stored songs, photos, etc.) from the internal to the external sd card (if one is inserted). Apps and such are a different story, and may not be moved over unless the app itself allows you to move it over. Even then, you'll need to go into system settings > applications > open an app > move to sd. If an app allows you to do it, not all the app data will be moved.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz