Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sd card in z2 tablet

ok,my sony tablet is saying its 75% at capacity and move pics etc to sd card,which ive installed but when i go to do it ,its impossible,is this because of kit kat?is there a way around it,simply or a app to help,its very frustrating,thanks in advance
    john

Global Posts
    8,932 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: sd card in z2 tablet

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs195461 View Post
    ok,my sony tablet is saying its 75% at capacity and move pics etc to sd card,which ive installed but when i go to do it ,its impossible,is this because of kit kat?is there a way around it,simply or a app to help,its very frustrating,thanks in advance
    john
    If I understand correctly, you want to move files to the sd card? Depending on the file, you should be able to use a file manager and move the files (downloads, stored songs, photos, etc.) from the internal to the external sd card (if one is inserted). Apps and such are a different story, and may not be moved over unless the app itself allows you to move it over. Even then, you'll need to go into system settings > applications > open an app > move to sd. If an app allows you to do it, not all the app data will be moved.

Let us know if you have further questions.