Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default emails not being retrieved

I use the default mail client in KitKat to access my roadrunner email. It seems lately at least once a day I have problems retrieving my mail. The issue seems to be caused by a spam message. If I delete that message then all mail is retrieved but until then it no mail can be retrieved. This dose this with diffent spam messages. Anyone see this issue before and know what causes it

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: emails not being retrieved

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Zorn View Post
    I use the default mail client in KitKat to access my roadrunner email. It seems lately at least once a day I have problems retrieving my mail. The issue seems to be caused by a spam message. If I delete that message then all mail is retrieved but until then it no mail can be retrieved. This dose this with diffent spam messages. Anyone see this issue before and know what causes it
    Is it the same spam messages from the same sender? If so, can you create a label to automatically delete that sender when an email is received? That would be the best way to deal with that.