Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth issues

Just wondering if others are still having problems with their bluetooth on 4.4.4. I have quite a few devices that I connect to my phone and I always seem to have some problems. Some for example:

Bluetooth headset: If I connect and start playing music while a watch is connected both with disconnect and connect (occasionally)

Bluetooth tracker: I have tried 3 trackers now and they all seem to crash the bluetooth stack after a couple of days. This leads to the device stopping, massive bluetooth drain or just massive battery drain.

Default Re: Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth occasionally gets temperamental for me, but it's been like that forever; since long before 4.4.4 or even Kit Kat. I usually just turn the connected device off and on, or turn Bluetooth off and on on my device, or force stop the misbehaving app. When all else fails, restarting the phone always works. Not sure if it's a Nexus 4 issue or just Android in general, but it happens so infrequently that I've never really felt like complaining.