Changing older version Android on rooted Kindle Fire | HELP!
I rooted my Kindle Fire HD 7' and installed Android 4.4 (KitKat). Once I installed it, I didn't like how it worked and it kept crashing.
I would like to remove this version of Android and install Jellybean instead.
Can anybody tell me how this can be done? A link to instructions maybe?
Thanks in advance.
- By lawful12 in forum Android WearReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Wobblin30 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2014, 04:10 PM
- By Klanbo in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:56 PM