Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 4 problem broken?

Hey anyone I purchased a broken nexus 4 on eBay for 100$ and got a new back and front on witch was 120$ so 220 for a nexus 4. But it was rooted and i unrooted it and OEM locked and stock recovery and reset tamper flag and stuff. But my nofication light won't light up and I tried light flow and when I click test the charging one it fades in and out not solid like it was at the start?? When charging and it stopped when it was charging no light as all???

Please help the

Default Re: Nexus 4 problem broken?

To be honest, I stopped using Light Flow a few months ago because of all the bugs and reliability problems it was having with my Nexus 4.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Nexus 4 problem broken?

Quote Originally Posted by zorak950 View Post
    To be honest, I stopped using Light Flow a few months ago because of all the bugs and reliability problems it was having with my Nexus 4.
    No i installed it to test if my led was working. and it does but when it stopped i didn have it installed but now im useing it as my main phone my galaxy nexus i got cheap on ebay was in very bad condiction