Ringtone from Google Play Music

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
looking for assistance on making a ringtone using a song I purchased from Google Play. I have done searches but would like specific instructions on how to do this by downloading the song to my desktop. I have both Windows and Mac so either is fine.
And if there is any other music store where I can purchase songs that are available to me immediately in a music app or Ringtone Maker and similar app that go right into that status and are available to be made into a ringtone without having to involve tethering my phone to a computer. Thanks. I'm on KitKat using a Note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
hey thanks. Did try that app and my Google Play Music song is not available as an option by itself. I have to download it first to my computer which I have not figured out how to do for whatever reason as usually I'm pretty good with that sort of thing. I downloaded all my iTunes songs from 7 years of Iphones using Kies with no problem.
My point is that I don't want to have to tether my Note 3 to the computer just to make a song I bought available as a ringtone. I will if I have to, and if someone can tell me how to do that so I figure out what I'm missing. I have both a MacBook and a PC so either option. My MacBook won't run Android transfer software for whatever reason though-I tried, though it did Kies just fine for the iTunes stuff.
Are there other music purchase options that make a song available as a ringtone without tethering?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12