i have a problem with huawei honor 3c android phone..

Shahzaib Alam

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
i have a problem with huawei honor 3c android phone. the problem is that it said that a new update is available, i download it and installed it and it was complete. but phone does not start up and vibrates on pressing the power button and does not show anything and just keeps vibrating after few seconds. what is its problem. please help. :( :'(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy5eN2tlDA

I realize that this is a video for the Honor 3X, but I couldn't find one for the 3C. I'm assuming the process is the same.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you having similar problems with the same phone? You could try the same process yourself--it won't erase any personal data.

nimal_mm

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
My phone is also having the same issues. My phone is not turning on and the display is unresponsive. I also tried booting in the recovery mode. Please help...

waqasakmal

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
yar i m also facing same problem what should i do my phone is not connecting with pc and not go in recovery or any mode it is still vibrating and blank

ali81999

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
everyone try this method its 100% working
1. Download Set Up SP Flash Tool version v3.1324.0.177 (Secboot)
2. Download MTK vcom usb drivers
3. Download stock recovery signed (renamed stock recovery signed to recovery.img)
4.Flash through SP Flash Tool version v3.1324.0.177 (Secboot)
but if this method don't work then,
5. Put in Stock ROM dload folder into SDCard
6. Boot into recovery ( Power + Vol Up & Down )
7. It will auto update.

Recovery link : Download unbrick h30-u10.zip

Ahsan2003

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
I have a problem with my 3c. I got it new but did not charge for 3 months and now it is not turning on. When i put it on charging it vibrates and does not show anything. Pls help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38