After I flashed a stock rom to my Tablet the wifi turns itself off on it's own, can anyone help me resolve this issue or help me find a firmware?

Zyan Nawaz1

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Flashed a stock rom to my chinese tablet

so i flashed a stock rom to my chinese tablet whicch is inet-k70e-rev01 but i cant find a stock rom for that device anywhere so i decided to flash the similar rom which installed successfully and but the only issue it gives me is that when i turn on the wifi it says turning on and the wifi switch slides back to "off" and wifi does not turn on and auto rotate does not work properly and camera is upside down. so if anyone can help me fix this issue plzzz do help me or if u can provide me with the firmware of my tablet inet-k70e-rev01 itt will help me alot (sorry for mis-spells)

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Flashed a stock rom to my chinese tablet

You have a device that in all probability nobody here has even heard of. What did you expect?

You should never flash firmware to a device it isn't specifically designed for. Flashing a factory image should resolve your problem, if you can get one. If not you may be out of luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae