How do I get a missing icon back?

gow75

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
icon missing want it back

i have a Motorola droid turbo phone. i noticed that i dont have the default based internet browser icon anymore for it. i have installed dolphin, chrome and firefox so why is my built in browser now gone. I cant find the icon or any part of it in folders either. i also have this same issue on my SS galaxy tablet 4 as well.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: icon missing want it back

In the app drawer or on a homepage? If it's just on the homepage (or dock) that it's missing, find it in the app drawer, long-press it and drag it to the homepage. If you want it in the dock, long-press it on the homepage and drag it to the dock.

gow75

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: icon missing want it back

thats the problem the icon is no where to be found. i look in application manager and i dont see it. internal internet browser that comes with the phone and like i said also on my tablet. I did not unistall it. i just cant find it anywhere on either device. makes no sense. I install chrome etc and then the browser that came with the phone and tablet is now gone. it should not work like that. where is it located? under my files folder

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2