Huawei Ascend G700 - Dual Sim - Flash to Kitkat?

LunAds

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I'm thinking about rooting/flashing my Huawei Ascend G700 dual sim, which is currently still running on jelly bean, to kitkat or lollipop.
Do you guys have any advice whether it's best, in my case, to upgrade to either kitkat or lollipop?

My main concern is: if i root/flash to kitkat or lollipop, won't I lose the dual sim functionality?
Because I rele need that...

Thanks in advance.

PS: when i follow the steps concerning the clockwordmod recovery, when updating to the lastest version, it says that my huawei ascend G700 u10 isnt supported... whilest the internet is filled with tutorials which use the clockwork mod recovery... ?
Any ideas or suggestions?

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I'm thinking about rooting/flashing my Huawei Ascend G700 dual sim, which is currently still running on jelly bean, to kitkat or lollipop.
Do you guys have any advice whether it's best, in my case, to upgrade to either kitkat or lollipop?

My main concern is: if i root/flash to kitkat or lollipop, won't I lose the dual sim functionality?

Thanks in advance.

PS: when i follow the steps concerning the clockwordmod recovery, when updating to the lastest version, it says that my huawei ascend G700 u10 isnt supported... whilest the internet is filled with tutorials which use the clockwork mod recovery... ?

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Support to mobile huawei G700-U10 download