Hello,

I'm thinking about rooting/flashing my Huawei Ascend G700 dual sim, which is currently still running on jelly bean, to kitkat or lollipop.
    Do you guys have any advice whether it's best, in my case, to upgrade to either kitkat or lollipop?

My main concern is: if i root/flash to kitkat or lollipop, won't I lose the dual sim functionality?
    Because I rele need that...

Thanks in advance.

PS: when i follow the steps concerning the clockwordmod recovery, when updating to the lastest version, it says that my huawei ascend G700 u10 isnt supported... whilest the internet is filled with tutorials which use the clockwork mod recovery... ?
    Any ideas or suggestions?
    02-22-2015 04:31 AM
    why mobile data and wifi automayically turn on
    12-14-2015 12:14 PM
    Hello,

I'm thinking about rooting/flashing my Huawei Ascend G700 dual sim, which is currently still running on jelly bean, to kitkat or lollipop.
    Do you guys have any advice whether it's best, in my case, to upgrade to either kitkat or lollipop?

My main concern is: if i root/flash to kitkat or lollipop, won't I lose the dual sim functionality?

Thanks in advance.

PS: when i follow the steps concerning the clockwordmod recovery, when updating to the lastest version, it says that my huawei ascend G700 u10 isnt supported... whilest the internet is filled with tutorials which use the clockwork mod recovery... ?
    04-26-2017 02:17 PM
    Hello,

Thanks in advance.

04-26-2017 02:40 PM
    Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Support to mobile huawei G700-U10 download
    04-26-2017 02:43 PM