Journey to work!

capers1962

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Sony Z3 Compact running 4.4.4 and I love it, but there is something going on that bugs me.
Every morning I swipe down from the top of the home screen and am presented with a 'info box' (sorry, do't know it proper name) that tell me how long it will take me to travel to work.
There are at least 2 problems with this. :confused:
1. where it thinks I work and where I actually work are two different things.
2. it provides an eta for arrival at work, but it's always by foot / bus / foot.

I have no idea how to make any changes to these settings; I don't work 65 miles away from home and I have NEVER used foot / bus / foot to get to work. I drive and have done so, everyday for the past 12 years while I have lived where I do.

Are you able to guide me through the process of either turning this system off, or putting it right.

Cheers!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Sony Z3 Compact running 4.4.4 and I love it, but there is something going on that bugs me.
Every morning I swipe down from the top of the home screen and am presented with a 'info box' (sorry, do't know it proper name) that tell me how long it will take me to travel to work.
There are at least 2 problems with this. :confused:
1. where it thinks I work and where I actually work are two different things.
2. it provides an eta for arrival at work, but it's always by foot / bus / foot.

I have no idea how to make any changes to these settings; I don't work 65 miles away from home and I have NEVER used foot / bus / foot to get to work. I drive and have done so, everyday for the past 12 years while I have lived where I do.

Are you able to guide me through the process of either turning this system off, or putting it right.

Cheers!

This has to do with the Google Now / Google Search app. You can go in and modify your work and home address

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn