Boot verification error

The-Defiyeir

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
ok i have a lgls60 and it will not boot up correctly it shows theses errors

i read online to were this is malware?!?!?!?!?
the only thing is i have done NOTHING to theese devices not even a app update and then this happend please help me!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. You can download malware by going to the wrong website or clicking a link on the wrong email. (I'm waiting for the day someone writes a powerline virus, so plugging you phone in to charge gives you malware.)

2. Is this device running Android or Windows? (I'm finding the model number variously as a phone, a laptop and something LG doesn't know about.

The-Defiyeir

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
its running android 4.4.2 but no i dont go on the web with that even all i go on it for is the perk tv app and i dont even have a web browser installed even
i uninstalled it a long time ago and havent done anything since the only problem that it has is its stuck in the boot loop

i can get into recovery mode it just wont boot up and sadly there is no custom recov for my device.....

this is the phone LG REALM LS620 Boost Mobile: Smartphone with 4.5 inch Display | LG USA

nancy361

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I am new here and have same exact problem and same phone the person that posted does... i am on the android system recovery screen i did a factory reset, wiped cache and cache partition reboot system and it goes right back to that error boot verification flashing and vibrating ...ive been reading other posts and even chatted with lg tech...its out of warranty now, but i never had issues with it, i was using it on facebook then it died so i had it on charger then went to see how far it got, about 15% charged and i turned it on and BAM, that when it went right into that error loop ...tech people said id have to ship to them cause now i need to get software reinstalled on it, and they have to do it....what about the LG support tool i can download to computer then maybe try to update firmware.... IDK.....phone was fine til this....any ideas? i see this thread was back in summertime, hope somebody reads it
OP said they got it into safe mode...is that the same screen im on, android system recovery???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21