Hyundai Ant 4 No GPS

Picollo30

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Hyundai Ant 4 No GPS
Hyundai Ant 4 with 4-inch capacitive screen, dual core processor and 512MB RAM, providing stable performance for compact terminal ideal for an intermediate user.
Característicsa:
Android 4.4.
MTK6572, Dual Core, 1.0 GHz
DUAL SIM
IPS 4 ", WVGA 800 * 480
Specifications:
Display: 4 ", 10 cm
Resolution: WVGA 800x480 IPS
Processor: MTK 6572, Dual Core, 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Flash Memory: 4 GB Flash
System
Wireless
GPS
Bluetooth
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
3G: WCDMA 850/2100
Front Camera: 0.3 Megapixel
Rear Camera: 2.0 Megapixel
Battery: 1300mAH, 3.7V
Accelerometer
Connections
Double SIM slot
Micro USB (OTG)
3.5mm headphone jack
Micro SD slot (up to 32GB)

ok guys i need your help. i rooted my phone with kingroot and after that the gps stopped working, it was working before maybe its a coincidence?

i have android kitkat 4.4.2 installed and now when i go to settings / location, i have no location services available. no A-GPS, no GPS sattelites option nothing. plus in location mode there's only one option available battery saving (use wifi to determine location) the other two device only and high accuracy dont show up.

what's going on?

Also i installed Mobile Uncle and in MTk Engineering Mode the location tab is empty, it shouldnt be empty right?

Installed GPS Status & Toolbox and keeps saying looking for gps location. it cant get gps signal.

Finally i unrooted, did factory reset but it didnt work. i dont know what to do anymore. by the way when i open an app that needs gps it tells me that gps is disabled and asks to enable it, when click to enable it sends me back to the setup/location page where i can seen gps or location service enabled (blue and white button to the right) and i can only see the battery saving location mode and the apps that are being used by location. there's stuff missing,