How to change apps with Chinese language into English in Huwaei GX1s phone bought from China?

sandeep josh

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I got a Huwaei GX1s (Huwaei SC-UL 10) smartphone from China. I changed the language to English now all the apps in the menu are in English but when i entered the installed apps and apps downloaded form apps store already present in the mobile, they all open in Chinese language.
I tried to Google Translate but it doesn't install and also the phone does not open the Google Play store. How can I solve this problem...Please any suggestions and help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think the language for preinstalled apps can always be changed. And your phone is probably not certified for Google Play, which means you can't access the Play Store on it. These are some of the main drawbacks of buying a phone in China or other regions, and trying to use it in the US.

MrNickJr

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I did buy a Huawei phone too which I really love. You can install play store if the phone was certified for sale in USA downloading play store from the 'Hi app'which is probably the name for the app store in China. My phone actually wasn't for sale in US and I got the wrong one but I was still able to download play store from there. Also an APK version from internet for play store will work smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87