Malware keeps reinstalling itself on tablet?

SquChan

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

At summer I bought a Dragon Touch E97 tablet, and everything was fine until two kinky little malware sneaked up onto me. These 'beauties' are the Linervice and Broservice 4.0
I have no idea how to get rid of them even tho I tried so many things, its almost 2 months now, but every time I try to turn on the WiFi my Avast immediately beeps that it wants to install itself.
I factory resetted 2 times, unabled the syncing even made a new password for google play, and it still keeps coming back and back. I don't know where its hiding or how to get rid of it...

The virus cleaning log says

Problem found:
Problem in: BroService 4.0 /data/app/com.google.ePlay1Service-1.apk
Problem found:
Problem in: Linervice 4.0 /data/app/com.google.eVideo1Service-1.apk

Please help I'm slowly becoming desperate

Kevin Rhodes3

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

At summer I bought a Dragon Touch E97 tablet, and everything was fine until two kinky little malware sneaked up onto me. These 'beauties' are the Linervice and Broservice 4.0
I have no idea how to get rid of them even tho I tried so many things, its almost 2 months now, but every time I try to turn on the WiFi my Avast immediately beeps that it wants to install itself.
I factory resetted 2 times, unabled the syncing even made a new password for google play, and it still keeps coming back and back. I don't know where its hiding or how to get rid of it...

The virus cleaning log says

Problem found:
Problem in: BroService 4.0 /data/app/com.google.ePlay1Service-1.apk
Problem found:
Problem in: Linervice 4.0 /data/app/com.google.eVideo1Service-1.apk

Please help I'm slowly becoming desperate

Kevin Rhodes3

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same exact problem with my E97 tablet and I have had no luck keeping those viruses from auto-installing, we're you able to figure out a way to solve the issue? I'm out of options.

powerfocus

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the sa me problem with the same tablet. I came here looking for a solution to the problem but haven't found one lol. However I think there might be an app blocker in the Google store that might help. I will look and see if it works. If we have these two viruses running, please watch your downloaded apps list because I have found some apps I didn't download that those malware may have. You can easily remove those unwanted extras.

Posted via the Android Central App

Diallo Dixon1

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem for a long while. I ended up having to disable a number of packages for the malware to stop. My tablet is rooted, not sure if you are able to do this without root. I also did it via command line, if you cant do from command line suggest you find an app that can disable packages.

Here are the commands I used via command line (which also has the package names):
pm disable com.mediatek.CrashService
pm disable com.google.eVideo1Service
pm disable com.mediatek.batterywarning
pm disable com.mediatek
pm disable com.android.simmelock
pm disable com.adups.fota
pm disable com.adups.fota.sysoper
pm disable com.get.googleApps
pm disable com.android.inputdevices
pm disable com.android.keychain
pm disable com.mediatek.thermalmanager
pm disable com.mediatek.videofavorites