virus trojan android kitkat 4.4.4

rezaparis

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
after my Jiayu S3 smartphone(Kitkat 4.4.4) went very slow and i knew there are some viruses on it tried reset factory to solve the problem and restore my previous backup that i had. everything was deleted after reset factory except the viruses!
but nothing worked with the viruses and still my phone is very very slow even in safe mode so that i have maybe less than 2 minutes time to do something in my phone! after that time almost nothing works anymore
in CM security app when i scan my phone in safe mode, it shows:
1) BROADANYWHERE VULNERABILITY
2) SMS PHISHING VULNERABILITY

the CM security can delete both of them and report your phone is safe now but when i rescan again both viruses exist!!
in normal mode the cm security after scan, shows viruse or maybe trojans:

1) driedup
2) opportunity
3) Jiyau

but can't remove them and says better do action with stubborn trojan remover but it can't remove them!
I even went on setting and deleted 2 apps that were installed on my phone but still i have problem so what can i remove the viruses? why my phone is such a very slow even in safe mode?
i even ca't connect my phone to PC via USB cable! it says the app called adb.exe is preventing to connect your phone to the PC! how can i fix the problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC