What apps aren't working in Android L?

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks DLK1, but I have tried that and still no luck.I contacted EA games thru their customer service system, and despite the assurance of a prompt response, they never reached out. I contacted them last week. I appreciate both your suggestion and your time. Btw, all was well until the 5.1 update.

One thing you may want to try if you haven't done so already, go to Settings > Apps > All Apps Tab > locate Geeya app and tap to open and then do a clear cache and clear data. That could get you going... or not worth a try.

N8PHL

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I updated my note 3(at&t) today and then once that was done I found that I am missing some play store apks .
1 such apk is aCar.
I had it installed before the update but now it is gone.
I have tried to go to my play store on the web however it does not show as being on my phone ever.
Does anyone else know how to deal with a play store error code 505?Thanks in advance for any and all help.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
My new phone is android L. I'd like to know what is android L and what is function?

I am not sure what you are asking here. However, Android is the operation system that runs your phone. L means Lollipop which is the version of Android, before this the version was KitKat and before that JellyBean.

jakecharlton

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
We're coming around on 24 hours since the first Android L Developer Preview build was released, and while everyone is getting into it and seeing what's new, one of the clear (and expected) issues is compatibility with third-party apps. Some apps perform poorly, others don't look right and some downright just don't run at all. Some apps that we've come across that won't run on Android L:

Dropbox
Google Docs
Google Sheets
Slack
Twitter (official app)
Cut the Rope Time Travel
WatchESPN

Of course you've likely used far more apps than these and found some that aren't working, so go ahead and let everyone know which apps are still inoperable in Android L. Hopefully this thread can turn into a useful tool where people can check in on their favorite apps and see what's working.

Nice discussion about new operating system I learned a lot here, Thanks!

joeqaz1016

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Android 5.0 is contextually aware of its surroundings, plus voice is a major input source as the search giant looks towards devices such as Glass and smartwatches.

Jeff H2

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I thought I posted a reply but cannot find my post.
Touch Mobile by Mobile Epiphany worked fine ob Android 4.x but not Lollipop 5.0.1.

wilbur101

May 21, 2015
Visit site
It seems that I have issues with:
  • Instagram
  • Spotify

I can install them and they will run once, but then after they are shut down, they will not open again. Screen just goes blank for a second and then returns to home screen. Only way I can get them to run is if I go into settings > apps and clear app data each time.

Any thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1