What apps aren't working in Android L?

Paradroid01

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Still no stand alone apps available which are able to expand the notification bar/quick settings or change mobile data on/off on my Note 4 running Android 5.0.1. I guess, Google limited the rights of third party apps one more time for so called security reasons (flight mode, mobile data, notifications). Fact is: My Android experience of today has changed a lot, a lot for the worse. I don't like it.

Last edited:

SonDan

Jan 27, 2011
oldschoolmusiclover.com
Wilbur have you gotten your apps to work yet on Lolly? Once I upgraded my nexus 4 the You Tube app no longer works. I get the infamous error "there was a problem while playing touch to retry."
My Moto x just got the Lollipop update and now the YouTube app no longer works on it. Plus now the infinity to go app no longer works as well.

Anyone have any thought or solutions please? I haven't been able to find any via googling as of yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

tgjosund

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

is anyone having issues with Lastpass still?

I have the problem that after a reboot, Lastpass takes forever to load until it is not responding on the loading screen.

After the phone has been running either a couple of days or at least hours, it starts to work normally along with the rest of apps.

Also have the same problem with using the camera for Evernote. After reboot it takes ages before it is actually working normal.

Seems as though after a reboot of the phone, it's taking forever for it to get up and run smoothly.

The battery drain after a reboot is also quite noticeable, and it's getting warm. So something is going on.

Did not have this problem with KitKat.

T.

trader4300

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
My DO NOT DISTURB feature no longer works correctly. It seems to let in Calendar notifications as well as Upgrade notices which are not wanted. So I cant use this feature at night. Instead, I am forced to put the phone on Mute.

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
My DO NOT DISTURB feature no longer works correctly. It seems to let in Calendar notifications as well as Upgrade notices which are not wanted. So I cant use this feature at night. Instead, I am forced to put the phone on Mute.
Do you have Events turned off in the Do Not Disturb (DND) menu? I have my DND configured so messages and events come through if they are from my starred contacts. It works beautifully for me on my Nexus 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol