- Best AnswerSep 20 2014 | 9:39 am EDT
- 07-12-2014, 03:39 PM #2
- 07-14-2014, 12:20 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 06:15 PM #4
- 09-20-2014, 09:39 AM #5
- 09-20-2014, 12:54 PM #6
- 500 Posts
re: What are your thoughts on Material Design?
i like google's new material design. has a cool futuristic appeal to it.
the design of Android 4.X is starting to feel a bit dated. the blue/black feel going into the black/white feel never real had a good transition. I like this somewhat holographic new design.
- 10-03-2014, 02:19 PM #7
- 10-04-2014, 07:44 AM #8
- 52 Posts
Re: What are your thoughts on Material Design?
I'm undecided at the moment. The apps that have started to get it feel like they are going a little overboard on the colour vibrancy. The animations feel a little busy too. Newsstand is the biggest offender so far. Still, my mind remains open until everything is out in the wild.
Posted via the Android Central App
bought it from Amazon when it was on sale for $396, should I return it and buy the $599 VZW version?By Touchpaddle in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 24Last Post: 10-04-2014, 12:34 AM
- By stepaul8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:41 AM
- By brucedbr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 06:10 PM