Will you be updating to Lollipop on "release" day?

Will you be updating to Lollipop on "release" day?

• Total voters

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
November is a looong time. Why can't other Nexus devices receive update first before N6? It shouldve been ready by now.

November is not alooooong time buy a calender

Look some older devices like the s4 or g2 or as old as a late 2012 flagship device ( excluding the Nexus 4) won't get until probably February or April

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or verizon Galaxy S5 or maybe one day through my moto 360

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Probably not, I have a list of things that need to happen first:

• superuser support.
• Franko kernel support (not completely necessary, i may run stock for a week just for battery and performance comparison).
• xposed support.
• gravity box support.
• overcoming my laziness and extracting the factory image and flashing what I want.

Posted via Android Central App

nxbilly88

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
no. it's just a rule i have that i don't upgrade to anything on launch be it hardware/software. i will wait and see others thoughts/reviews etc. i just want to make sure that there's no crazy bugs or battery issues.

but if you ask me if im looking forward to it then yeah. i really cant wait to upgrade. i do love upgrading hardware/software.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I will update my S5 as soon as AT&T releases it... whenever that is. Hopefully before the holiday season. That's one of the strong points about Nexus devices.. quick updates straight from Google.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes, as soon as AT&T makes it available I will upgrade my Note 3. However, knowing AT&T, they'll be way behind everyone else in releasing the update.