Lollipop wallpapers

Nerf72

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure they're wonderful or not based on who does it. Most of these, IMO, are ugly. I don't know yet how well they fit with the rest of the theme but I personally wouldn't use most. A couple are alright, but I really liked the geometrical & colorful number abstracts.
I think at least, some of them are "materials" that is, close up views of materials and the structure. You can see grain boundaries and dendrites in some of them. Twould be fitting for the material theme in Lollypop, wouldn't it?

Jenny Eldershaw

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Thought the idea of customisable wallpapers was to allow users to choose their own? Rather have a pic of my dog over these peculiar images any day. Or is it all about showing off how 'new ' your device is?

Posted via the Android Central App

Steve Zbranek

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Lollipop means I remember my childhood days but didn't expect this word will be used in technology :D. Anyhow good process but need still more best wallpapers.

Sean_N69

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
There's an app for the for downloading these sort of wallpapers. I downloaded, I just can't remember what it's called. But I think that these new wallpapers are very interesting, I'm not sure how the wallpapers contribute to the overall material design found on lollipop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol