Has anyone got the Lollipop update yet?

The-wolf547

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone got the update yet? Yes it is the 3rd of November. Just wondering if anyone else has it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rishi Shah1

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Not yet
Waiting for it. Hope it happens till midnight in India.
But as they are saying nexus 7 & 10 would first receive the update. Nexus 5 & other devices would take a bit longer as it is rolled out in phases.

dubya.t

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone received 5.0 OTA? Anyone? Anywhere?

Would love to know if anyone has received anything today...or if you do..LET US KNOW! Even better if you could tell us the region/carrier you are on.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the 2012 Nexus tablet isn't going to be today, only the 2013 version. We probably have to wait a couple more weeks.

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone received 5.0 OTA? Anyone? Anywhere?

So basically they lied when they said it would release today. Or was it only rumor and no official announcement that this would actually happen? I have a Nexus 7 which was one of the devices that was supposed to get the update today.

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Maybe this week, OTA updates roll out in portions

Posted via Android Central App

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

Maybe this week, OTA updates roll out in portions

Except that no portions at all were rolled out today. Was there actually an official announcement of Nov 3 or was that just rumor? Or was it supposed to be the week of Nov 3 perhaps?

tchocky77

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site

Yeah its after midnight and my '13 N7 is still rocking 4.4.4.

WTF Google?

When Apple says there's gonna be a new OS on a particular date, there is.

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah its after midnight and my '13 N7 is still rocking 4.4.4.

WTF Google?

When Apple says there's gonna be a new OS on a particular date, there is.

I have yet to determine whether there was actually any official announcement from Google or if it was just people speculating on a release date. Something tells me it was just BS speculation and not fact. So I wouldn't jump on Google when they may never have promised anything to begin with.

xxjoStaxx

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site

Google did officially announce it would be released today. I read it on Android Authority, a Google Android developer made the official statement. Browsing around different Android sites and forums, I saw a few people who said they got it. Idk what's going on.

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

Google did officially announce it would be released today. I read it on Android Authority, a Google Android developer made the official statement. Browsing around different Android sites and forums, I saw a few people who said they got it. Idk what's going on.

Ahh..so some people, just nobody in this forum, got it. Odd that with this being the largest Android forum there is, that nobody here got it.

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

Google is just trolling us

People have a right to be annoyed if something is promised but not delivered. I don't know why Google can't do it the way Apple does. Announce a time and then let everyone have it as soon as they want to do the upgrade. Surely Google has just as much server capacity as Apple, if not more.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01